Why are the AR MIPIM Future Projects Awards the ones to enter?
- They are the only awards focused uniquely on future projects
- All winners receive one free pass to MIPIM worth £1840 (2050 Euros)
- All entries are published in the official Architectural Review MIPIM Future Projects catalogue, which is distributed to all MIPIM delegates.
- All winning projects will be displayed on the Architectural Review MIPIM Future Projects website.
- Winners will be invited to a winners dinner on 11 March 2020, during MIPIM, Cannes. Venue TBC.
- Entries are assessed by a renowned international jury
- Give your concept or project invaluable impetus on its trajectory to completion
5 key steps to submit your entries and entry pricing
- Read the entry criteria below
- Register your details online
- Submit your payment online
- Make a note of your unique 4-digit entry ID, which you will see when you login to submit your entry - include this number on all entry material you wish to submit
- Submit your entry via the online entry form and we will take care of printing your board
|Earlybird rate||Price||Saving (Until 15 November)|
|2 entries||£823.50+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
|3 entries||£1,098+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
|Standard rate||Price||Saving (from 16 November)|
|2 entries||£898.50+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
|3 entries||£1,198.05+VAT||50% discount for subsequent entries|
If you are submitting multiple entries please contact Diana.Zieba@emap.com to receive your discount code.
Who can enter?
Architects, developers, funders, contractors and anyone else who can demonstrate their involvement in the project that is being submitted.
What can be entered?
- Entries to the Architectural Review MIPIM Future Project Awards and Catalogue should include projects on the drawing board, or under early construction, illustrated in their context
- Projects may be entered in more than one category and there is no limit to the number of entries submitted per candidate/practice
- Re-entering projects entered in previous years is also permitted. An entry fee is payable for each category entered.
- The judges reserve the right to change the category of entries without informing the entrant.
Categories: See categories page
Entrants are required to submit the following:
- Separate files for each of your two A2 boards, as two separate PDF files containing compressed images. Files should not exceed 12Mb in size and do not require trim lines or bleed. Boards need to be anonymous.
- A 200 word executive summary written in English – this summary will be used in all editorial coverage, so please ensure this fully covers your entry
- Four high resolution images saved as TIFF or JPEG files, two in portrait and two in landscape. These will be used for publication and also during the award ceremony. Images saved as 300dpi CMYK actual size. (There is a limit of 4 images uploaded per entry so please do not try and upload more)